Does this look familiar?
The Alexander Technique helps with a number of difficulties, like:
• Poor posture / Rounded shoulders
• Performance anxiety (work presentations, public speaking, singing, musical instruments, dancing, acting)
• Low self esteem
• Sports improvement (swimming, running, cycling, horse riding, working out)
• Muscle injuries
• Back ache, headaches and neck strain (‘desk’ stress)
• Breathing problems & asthma
• Anxiety & stress management
• Parkinson’s related symptoms
• RSI (repetitive strain injury)
• Teeth grinding (Maloclusion)
• Gardener’s back ache & DIY aches & pains
Have a look at what some of my ‘pupils’ have to say about their experiences of Alexander Technique lessons by reading the personal stories of Susan, Cordelia, Ann, Jane, Jean and Heather.
Why not book an Alexander Technique lesson today and get some help!